Aditya Hegde is a Research Engineer in Platform Tools and Technologies (Services Innovation Lab) group at Conduent Labs India. His key skills are in the area of cloud transformation, containers (Docker), building big data pipeline for Data Ingestion, Storage and Processing and also applying Microservices paradigm for application development. In Conduent Labs India, Aditya has worked on key projects like Personalized Messaging Engine, Shared Services Platform, Big data pipeline implementation for Taskallocation, Queuing Microservice etc. He is highly enthusiastic in exploring new technologies and applying them in building Research assets.
Previously, Aditya worked at LifeSize (A division of Logitech), a video conferencing company, as a web application developer. He helped develop the software to ease the hassle of managing video devices. Aditya completed his BE from RV college of Engineering Bengaluru and pursued his MTech at IIT Madras. During his master’s course, he was part of an Indo-UK research collaboration called IUATC (India UK Advanced Technology Centre) that aims at building Next Generation Network Technologies and Applications. Under the guidance of Prof. Krishna Sivalingam and IUATC, the team built the architecture for LTE-WiFi coexistence with flow mobility support.
Aditya’s interests include networking, mobile and cloud computing. He likes to keep himself up to date on all new technologies. His hobbies include medium distance running, playing flute, listening to instrumental music and participating in indoor and outdoor games.
• Email: aditya [dot] hegde [at] conduent [dot] com
- • Rahul Ghosh, Aditya Ghose, Aditya Hegde, Tridib Mukherjee, Adrian Mos. "QoS-Driven Management of Business Process Variants in Cloud Based Execution Environments". In Proceedings of International Conference On Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC), Banff, Alberta, Canada October 2016.
- • Aditya Hegde, Rahul Ghosh, Tridib Mukherjee, Varun Sharma. "SCoPe: A Decision System for Large Scale Container Provisioning Management". In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, San Francisco, USA June 2016.
- • Sakshi Patni, Aditya Hegde, Krishna M. Sivalingam. "Load Balancing Techniques for Dynamic Gateway Selection in LTE Wireless Networks". In EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications June 2016.
- • Varun Sharma, Abhishek Tripathi, Saurabh Srivastava, Aditya Hegde, Koustuv Dasgupta. "Personalized Messaging Engine: The Next Step In Employee Engagement". In Proceedings of International Conference on Service oriented Computings (ICSOC-2015) November 2015.
- • Shruti Kunde, Rahul Ghosh, Tridib Mukherjee, Aditya Hegde, Varun Sharma. "A Scalable Approach for Context Based Complex Service Discovery". In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), New York City, NY, USA June 2015.
- • Dhathri R. Purohith, Aditya Hegde, Krishna M. Sivalingam. "Network architecture supporting seamless flow mobility between LTE and WiFi networks". In Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), Boston, MA, USA June 2015.
- • “Persuasion - a system and a method for generation and consumption of a customized, and adaptive chain of messages to achieve a specific goal” Patent Application Filed, 2014.
- • “System and Method to Recommend Services and Workflows in Shared Services Platform based on High Level Request Semantics from Non-Expert Users” Patent Application Filed, 2015.
- • “System and method to match services based on user preferences along with SLA on a shared services platform” Patent Application Filed, 2015.
- • “System and Method for Provisioning Decision Management of Large Scale Operating System Containers”. Patent Application Filed, 2016