Tuhin Bhattacharya is a Research Engineer in the Machine Learning and Statistics area within the Data Analytics Labs at Conduent Labs India. His research interest lies in applying machine learning and data analytics in real life data. At Conduent Labs India, Tuhin has worked on the projects such as Optimal Scheduling, MAP(Mobility Analytics Platform), UMA(Urban Mobility Analytics) and Persuasive Wellness Advisor. His technical interests include machine learning, data analytics with application to public transportation network (Topological data, ETM data, GPS traces). He also has development experience in Python and C#.
Prior to joining Xerox in 2015, Tuhin completed his M. Tech in Computer Science from IIT Guwahati. He also worked for Tata Consultancy Services for 1 year, after completing his B. Tech in Computer Science Bachelors from Techno India Salt Lake.
• Email: Tuhin [dot] Bhattacharya [at] conduent [dot] com
- • • "Demand Sensitive Scheduling of Public Transport using past ticketing data", Narayanan U. Edakunni, Koyel Mukherjee, Theja Tulabandhula, Kaushik Baruah, Tuhin Bhattacharya, Geetha Manjunath, Intelligent Transportation Systems World Conference, 2016
- • • "A Mobile Agents based Distributed Speech Recognition Engine for Controlling Multiple Robots", Mayank Gupta, Pulkit Verma, Tuhin Bhattacharya and Pradip K. Das, International Conference on Advances In Robotics, July 2015.
- • • "Improving Services using Mobile Agents-based IoT in a Smart City", Pulkit Verma, Mayank Gupta, Tuhin Bhattacharya and Pradip K. Das, International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics, November 2014.
- • • “Method and System for Real Time Management of Transportation Services.” Patent Application Filed, 2016.