Narendra Annamaneni is a Research Engineer in the Algorithms and Optimization area within the Data Analytics Lab at Conduent Labs India. His research interests lie in the domains of algorithms and building large scale machine learning systems and data analytics to enhance the services. At Conduent Labs India, Narendra has worked on projects such as Xhare-A-Ride, SWOT and Prepaid cards. His broader vision is to work on building system which can learn using ML algorithms. Narendra believes that collaboration is a key component of good research, and is interested in working with researchers and other development engineers, both within Conduent, and in academia.
Prior to joining Xerox in 2014, Narendra was pursuing his bachelors and masters degree in computer science and engineering from the IIIT Hyderbad. During his masters time he was working on the Anomaly detection in the annotated corpora problem in the area of Natural language processing. He was also working on the Question generation systems during his masters. Narendra was a recipient of a pratiba fellowship from Andhra Pradesh state government during his bachelors. His research has led to 4 publications and 5 filed patent applications.
Apart from his research, Narendra is also interested in political and societal issues, cricket and yoga.
• Email: Narendra [dot] Annamaneni [at] conduent [dot] com
- • Xhare-a-Ride: A Search Optimized Dynamic Ride Sharing System with Approximation Guarantee, Raja Subramaniam Thangaraj, Koyel Mukherjee, Gurulingesh Raravi, Asmita Metrewar, Narendra Annamaneni and Koushik Chattopadhyay ICDE 2017
- • Koyel Mukherjee, Raja Subramaniam Thangaraj, Asmita Metrewar, Harish K., Gurulingesh Raravi, Narendra Annamaneni, Arpita Biswas and Partha Dutta. Xhare-A-Ride: An efficient dynamic ride sharing service for multimodal trip planner. in 8th International Conference on Mobile Communication and Networks, (Bangalore, India, 2016).
- • Theja Tulabandhula and Narendra Annamaneni. Optimal automated booking of on-demand transportation in multi-modal journeys. in 23rd World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems, (Melbourne, Australia, 2016). Distinguished Scientific Paper Award.
- • Narendra Annamaneni, Riyaz Ahmad Bhat and Dr.Dipti Misra Sharma\Ensembling Dependency Parsers for Treebank Error Detection" in In Proceedings of The 11th International Workshop on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories (TLT12), 2013.
- • Annamaneni Narendra, Manish Agarwal and Rakshit shah \Automatic Cloze-Questions Generation" in Proceedings of the International Conference Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing RANLP 2013
- • “Method and System for Real Time Ridesharing Management.” Patent Application Filed, 2016.
- • “A System and Method for Optimal Automated Booking Of On-Demand Transportation In Multi-Modal Journeys” Patent Application Filed, 2016.
- • “System and Method for Smart, Rational and Collaborative Location Tracking for Trip Planners” Patent Application Filed, 2016.
- • “A System and Method for navigation of complex COTS software configuration for enabling reuse” Patent Application Filed, 2015.
- • “Methods AND Systems for Customer Churn Prediction” Patent Application Filed, 2014.