Varun Sharma is a Senior Research Engineer and is part of the Platforms, Tools and Technology area within the Services Innovation Lab. He has almost a decade of experience building large scale FinTech applications and E-Commerce applications. A significant part of his work experience has been spent building a business vertical as a Product Manager and Technical Architect for one of the largest B2B Travel Company in India.
Varun’s core expertise lies in architecting innovative solutions for large scale Software-as-a-Service. He has experience developing solutions across multiple geographies. At Conduent Labs India, he is working on the intersection of asynchronous frameworks, cloud computing platforms, microservices and containers to build solutions that will be the next generation platforms for business processes at Conduent.
Varun is a fitness enthusiast (or trying to be one), also a Marvel, DC, Raj comics fan, happens to read a lot (English Literature, Hindi Literature, Science Fiction, Startups, etc., etc., the list is too long) and can shake a leg be it MJ or Govinda.
• Email: varun [dot] sharma2 [at] conduent [dot] com
- • SCoPe: A Decision System for Large Scale Container Provisioning Management, CLOUD, 2016 – Aditya Hegde, Rahul Ghosh, Tridib Mukherjee, Varun Sharma
- • Personalized Messaging Engine, The Next Step in Employee Engagement, ICSOC, 2015, Demo Track – Varun Sharma, Abhishek Tripathi, Saurabh Srivastava, Aditya Hegde, Koustuv Dasgupta
- • A Scalable Approach for Context Based Complex Service Discovery, ICWS, 2015 - Shruti Kunde, Rahul Ghosh, Tridib Mukherjee, Aditya Hegde, Varun Sharma
- • A Markov decision process based flow assignment framework for heterogeneous network access, Wireless Networks 16(2): 481-495 (2010) - Jatinder Pal Singh, Tansu Alpcan, Piyush Agrawal, Varun Sharma
- • An Optimal Flow Assignment Framework for Heterogeneous Network Access, WOWMOM, 2007 - Jatinder Pal Singh, Tansu Alpcan, Piyush Agrawal, Varun Sharma