Raghuveer Thirukovalluru is a Budding Scientist and a research enthusiast in the Text and Graph Analytics area within the Data Analytics Lab at Conduent Labs India. His research interests lay in the domains Natural Language Processing, Multimodal Research, Condition based Monitoring. He believes we live in world of text with lots of innovations yet to come with likes of Deep learning, Probabilistic models and the very recent Generative models.
At Conduent Labs India, Raghuveer has worked on projects such as Real Time Chat Summarization, Trending Topic Analysis and in Small Area Estimation. His broader vision is to work on text generation problems and in text understanding problems by means of Deep learning. Like all other researchers at CLI, Raghuveer believes that collaboration is a key component of good research, and is interested in working with researchers and development engineers, both within Conduent, and in academia.
Prior to joining Xerox in 2016, Raghuveer was an Undergrad at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in the Department of Electrical Engineering, after his high school studies in Hyderabad. During his undergrad years, his main focus was on Condition Based Monitoring of machines. Raghuveer was a part of multiple research studies on the same funded by Boeing. Raghuveer later found deep learning applied in text analysis very much intriguing and worked on some threads in chat summarization and in realizing a chat-bot. His research has led to multiple publications and 2 filed patent applications.
Apart from research, Raghuveer is a huge startup enthusiast. He follows a lot of startup news and loves discussing on them. He believes the best of decisions come out of discussions (both in research and in life). He likes studying business processes, economics and finance. Raghuveer is also interested in sports(football, tennis and badminton), chess, politics and daily life problem solving.
Email: Raghuveer [dot] Thirukovalluru [at] conduent [dot] com
- • N. K Verma, R. K. Sevakula, R. Thirukovalluru, “Pattern analysis framework with Graphical Indices for Condition Based Monitoring, ” IEEE Trans. of Reliability (Submitted)
- • R. K. Sevakula, R. Thirukovalluru, N. K Verma and Y. Cui, "Deep neural networks for transcriptome based cancer classification," BMC Bioinformatics, 2016
- • R. Thriukovalluru, R. K. Sevakula, S. Dixit, N. K. Verma and A. Salour "Generating Optimum Feature Sets for Fault Diagnosis using Denoising Stacked Auto-encoder," IEEE International Conference on Prognostics and Health Management, Canada USA, pp. 1-7, 2016.
- • 'Condition Monitoring Setup for Long Term Reliability in Fault Recognition', 201611029228, (Submitted to Indian patent office)
- • ‘A system and method for efficient ‘hand-off’ and ‘monitoring’ in customer care helpdesks’, 20150671, (QID accepted)