Jagadeesh Chandra Bose (JC) is a Research Scientist in the Platforms, Tools, and Technologies area within the Services Innovation Lab at Conduent Labs India. His research interests lie in the domains of process mining, business process management, machine learning, and automation, with applications to enabling operational excellence and process optimization. At Conduent Labs India, JC has worked on projects such as Lean Document Production (LDP), Multi-site Print Optimization, Messiah, and Process Mining and Discovery for Automation.
Prior to joining Xerox in 2013, JC was a postdoctoral researcher at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, after also having obtained his Ph. D. in Computer Science from TU/e. During this time, his focus was on developing scalable process mining algorithms. JC has over 12 years of industrial research experience and has earlier worked at Philips Research, Accenture Technology Labs, and Philips Healthcare where he has led and executed projects in the areas of knowledge management and data analytics. His research has led to 40+ publications and 15 filed patent applications.
• Email: jagadeesh [dot] prabhakara [at] conduent [dot] com
- • Nithish Pai, M. A. Suresh, and R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, Analyzing Process Variants to Understand Differences in Key Performance Indices., 29th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE), 2017, (to appear). • Syamsiyah, A. Bolt, B.F.A Hompes, R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, L. Cheng, B.F. van Dongen, and Wil M.P. van der Aalst, Business Process Comparison: A Methodology and Case Study, International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS), 2017 (to appear).
- • M. Gupta, R. P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose and P. Dutta, Cell Design and Routing of Jobs in a Multisite Make-to-Order Enterprise. International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS), AAAI Press, pages 394-402, 2016.
- • Mulla, G. Raravi, R. P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, R. Thangaraj and K. Dasgupta, Efficient Task Allocation in Services Delivery Organizations. IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC), pages 555-562, 2016.
- • R. Saha, M. Mukund and R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, Statistical Analysis of Resource-constrained Business Processes with Real-time Distributed Probabilistic Systems., Second International Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering: Theories, Tools, and Applications (SETTA), pages 297-314, 2016.
- • R. Engel, W. Krathu, M. Zapletal, C. Pichler, R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, Wil M.P. van der Aalst, H. Werthner and C. Heumer, Analyzing Inter-organizational Business Processes: Process Mining and Business Performance Analysis using Electronic Data Interchange Messages, Information Systems and e-Business Management 14(3):577–612, 2016.
- • R. P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, A. Gupta, D. Chander, A. Ramanath and K. Dasgupta, Opportunities for Process Improvement: A Cross-Clientele Analysis of Event Data Using Process Mining. In A. Barros, D. Grigori, N. C. Narendra, H. K. Dam, editors, Service-Oriented Computing ICSOC (2015), volume 9435 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 444–460, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2015.
- • J. Martjushev, R. P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose and Wil M. P. van der Aalst, Change Point Detection and Dealing with Gradual and Multi-order Dynamics in Process Mining. In R. Matulevicius and Marlon Dumas, editors, Perspectives in Business Informatics Research (BIR 2015), volume 229 of Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, pages 161–178, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2015.
- • R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose. Om Deshmukh. B. Ravindra, Discovering Concept Maps from Textual Sources. Educational Data Mining (EDM 2015), pages 624–625, 2015.
- • R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, Wil M.P. van der Aalst, Indre Zliobaite and Mykola Pechenizkiy, Dealing with Concept Drifts in Process Mining, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems 25(1):154–171, 2014.
- • D.C. Kelleher, R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, L.J. Waterhouse, E.A. Carter and R.S. Burd, Effect of a Checklist on Advanced Trauma Life Support Workflow Deviations During Trauma Resuscitations Without Pre-arrival Notification, Journal of the American College of Surgeons 218: 459–66, 2014.
- • R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, F.M. Maggi and Wil M.P. van der Aalst, Enhancing Declare Maps Based on Event Correlations, In F. Daniel, J. Wang, and B. Weber, editors, Business Process Management (BPM 2013), volume 8094 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 97–112, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2013.
- • D.C. Kelleher, R.P. Jagadeesh Chandra Bose, L.J. Waterhouse, E.A. Carter, and R.S. Burd, Trauma Resuscitation Checklist Implementation Reduces Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Workflow Deviations During Events Without Prearrival Notification, Proceedings of the 99th Annual American Clinical Congress (Clincon 2013)
- • Skin Stimulation Device and a Method and Computer Program Product for Detecting a Skin Stimulation Location
- • Method for the Logical Segmentation of Contents
- • Techniques For Computing Similarity Measurements Between Segments Representative Of Documents
- • Identification of Concepts in Software
- • A System and Method for Generating Event Logs from Audio Visual Data Using Crowdsourcing
- • Method and System for Dynamic Generation of Resource (Worker) Availability Maps and Virtual Organizations in Crowdsourcing
- • A System and Method for Assessing and Improving the Quality of Event Logs
- • System and Framework for Operational Excellence Using Cross-Clientele Analysis in Services Organizations
- • System and Method for Efficient Task Allocation in Service Delivery Organizations
- • System and Method for Generating Automated Cell Designs for Production Facilities
- • SortingHat: Selecting Employees for Training
- • Multimodal Summarization of Instructional Videos