Tridib Mukherjee is Area Manager and Senior Scientist. His technical interests include Distributed Computing, Large-scale Platforms, Cloud Computing, Big-data Platforms, Microservices & Container Technologies, Green Computing, and Mobile Computing with applications in various services domains. In Conduent Labs India, Tridib has been leading various efforts in efficient delivery of service offerings and other enterprise applications. He drives a strong research agenda in the domains of scalable service delivery platforms, business process modeling and optimizations, and advanced software engineering. His work on CloudAdvisor, a cloud configuration recommendation system for enterprise application, won the prestigious IEEE Cloud Cup in 2013. He is currently working on platform optimizations in enterprise cloud environments, as well as large- scale mobile sensing and analytics offerings for city governance.
Prior to joining Xerox in 2011, Tridib was a postdoctoral research scholar at the Arizona State University (ASU) in the Department of Computer Science, after completing his Ph. D. in Computer Science from ASU. During this time, he focused on workload management for green virtualized cloud data centers using data-driven modeling, analysis, and combinatorial optimization techniques; and safe and sustainable body sensor networks using model-driven design and analysis. Tridib has co-authored a book from the Cambridge University Press, multiple book chapters, and published 50+ papers in reputed journals and conferences with 1000+ citations. He has 30+ filed/granted US patents.
Apart from his research, Tridib is also interested in is also interested in football, cricket, world cinemas, and photography.
• Email: Tridib [dot] Mukherjee [at] conduent [dot] com
- • Senthil Nathan, Rahul Ghosh, Tridib Mukherjee, Krishnaprasad Narayanan. “CoMICon: A Cooperative Management System for Docker Container Images”, In IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), 2017.
- • Aditya Hegde, Rahul Ghosh, Tridib Mukherjee, Varun Sharma. “SCoPe: A Decision System for Large Scale Container Provisioning Management”, In IEEE CLOUD 2016.
- • Rahul Ghosh, Aditya Ghose, Aditya Hegde, Tridib Mukherjee, Adrian Mos. “QoS-Driven Management of Business Process Variants in Cloud Based Execution Environments”, In ICSOC 2016.
- • Tridib Mukherjee, Deepthi Chander, Sharanya Eswaran, Preethy Varma, Mridula Singh, Koustuv Dasgupta. “Janayuja: A People-centric Platform to Generate Reliable and Actionable Insights for Civic Agencies”, In ACM DEV 2015.
- • Arpita Biswas, Deepthi Chander, Koustuv Dasgupta, Koyel Mukherjee, Mridula Singh, Tridib Mukherjee. “PISCES: Participatory Incentive Strategies for effective Community Engagement in Smart cities”, In AAAI HCOMP 2015.
- • Tridib Mukherjee, Partha Dutta, Vinay Hegde, Sujit Gujar. “RISC: Robust Infrastructure over Shared Computing Resources through Dynamic Pricing and Incentivization”, In IEEE IPDPS 2015.
- • Sakyajit Bhattacharya, Tridib Mukherjee, Koustuv Dasgupta. “CloudRank: A statistical modelling framework for characterizing user behaviour towards targeted cloud management”, In IEEE/IFIP NOMS, 2014.
- • Krishna Venkatasubramanian, Tridib Mukherjee, Sandeep Gupta. “CAAC – An Adaptive and Proactive Access Control Approach for Emergencies in Smart Infrastructures”, ACM Transactions on Autonomous Systems (TAAS), 2014.
- • Gueyoung Jung, Tridib Mukherjee, Shruti Kunde, Hyunjoo Kim, Naveen Sharma, Frank Goetz. “CloudAdvisor: A Recommendation-as-a-Service Platform for Cloud Configuration and Pricing”. In IEEE SERVICES 2013. (IEEE Cloud Cup WINNER)
- • Gueyoung Jung, Naveen Sharma, Frank Goetz, Tridib Mukherjee. “Cloud Capability Estimation and Recommendation in Black-Box Environments Using Benchmark-Based Approximation”. In IEEE CLOUD 2013.
- • Ayan Banerjee, Krishna Venkatasubramanian, Tridib Mukherjee, Sandeep Gupta. “Ensuring Safety, Security, and Sustainability of Mission-Critical Cyber-Physical Systems”, In Proceedings of the IEEE, 2012.
- • Ayan Banerjee, Shailesh Kandula, Tridib Mukherjee, Sandeep Gupta. “BAND-AiDe: A Tool for Cyber-Physical Oriented Analysis and Design of Body Area Networks and Devices”. ACM Transactions of Embedded Computing Systems, 2012.
- • Sailesh Kandula, Tridib Mukherjee, Sandeep Gupta. “Toward autonomous vehicle safety verification from mobile cyber-physical systems perspective”. In SIGBED Review, 2011.
- • Tridib Mukherjee, Ayan Banerjee, Georgios Varsamopoulos, Sandeep Gupta. "Model-driven Coordinated Management of Data Centers", In Elsevier Journal on Computer Networks, 2010.
- • Tridib Mukherjee, Ayan Banerjee, Georgios Varsamopoulos, Sandeep Gupta, ''Spatio-temporal Thermal-Aware Job Scheduling to Minimize Energy Consumption in Virtualized Heterogeneous Data Centers", In Elsevier Journal on Computer Networks, 2009.
- • “Method and System for Provisioning Application on Physical Machines using Operating System Containers.” Patent Filed, 2016.
- • “CriMeClusT: Mixture model based Time-series Clustering of Crime data across spatial entities.” Patent Application Filed, 2016.
- • “Methods and systems for determining inter-dependenices between applications and computing infrastructures.” Patent Granted, 2016.
- • “Methods and systems for sharing computational resources.” Patent Granted, 2016.
- • “Methods and systems for processing crowd-sensed data.” Patent Granted, 2016.
- • “Methods and systems for recommending computational resources.” Patent Granted, 2016.
- • “Computing energy rating for cloud-based software services utilizing configuration parameters.” Patent Granted, 2016.